Forum

Kompetenter BWLer wird gesucht

Seite: 1

Autor Beitrag
Mitglied
Hello everybody,

I am a founder of a tiny startup focused on Computer Games development. We have already developed our first product and we would like to launch it into the market after the regularization of the company. There is where you come in play.

We are looking for a person who could take care of all the management tasks of the company. This means it has to be a person with knowledge of accountancy, tax regulations and German law as of German language. Since we have not earned (yet) a dyme, we are unfortunately unable to offer any kind of regular job offer. Nonetheless, we would like to include you as a partner of our adventure! You would get a share of the company earnings. We are not looking for an employee, but for a business partner. Do you like what you read?

These are the requirements that you should (moreorless) meet in order to apply:
- Fluent English
- Native German
- Accountancy knowledge
- General culture of Computer Games world
- Tax declaration
- You live in/close to Düsseldorf
- Bonus: Experience in sales

For us, the communication and trust among us is everything. Hence that a personal meeting in Düsseldorf is required to join us! :slight_smile:

Please submit your application to bwler.gesucht@gmail.com

We are looking forward to getting to know you!

Kind regards

Ps. I am really sorry if I posted on the wrong place. I was not sure about where this belongs to :oops:
Mitglied
try it @freelance.de maybe they can help u.
Mitglied
Das muss man dann am besten einfach mal ausschreiben.

Seite: 1

Parse-Zeit: 0.0454 s · Memory usage: 1.48 MB · Serverauslastung: 2.83 · Vorlagenbereich: 2 · SQL-Abfragen: 9